good to have them gathered in one place, as it squashes the ever-present desire to start a new project. I need that!
Or perhaps you hadn't noticed??
Susan Wingett Quilt
JoAnn Fabs Block-of-the Month Star Sampler
Butterfly Baby Quilt
Seven Stars for Seven Sisters (Good grief - I started this in 1996!)
Blue Folded Star (Yikes - this one is from 1982!)
Thimbleberries Pine Tree Quilt
Desert Star Medallion Quilt
2001 Christmas Row by Row Quilt
Christmas Round Robin Quilt - Blockhead Babes
Purple Sampler Blocks - 50th Birthday Quilt
1999 Pink/Green Row by Row
Snowballs in the Garden
2009 Summer Mystery Quilt
2010 Summer Mystery Quilt
"Bull's Eye" Quilt
Apple Core Charm Quilt
Antique Dresden Plate - quilt blocks from Mom
Aunt Grace Pinwheels
Teddy Bear Baby quilt
Jackie Robinson Wildflowers Quilt
Charity baby quilts I & II (oh, dear..took these kits home from a guild meeting years ago!!!)
Road to Paducah Quilt
Daire's Baby Quilt
2013 Summer Mystery Quilt
5 comments:
I remember some of those quilts! I'm getting really encouraged to start on my own stash of UFO's. Most of them I still love but there are a few that I might cut loose. They just don't appeal to me any more.
Okay, I think I'm getting stressed out by your list! Yikes! You'd better get crackin' and stay out of that pool. The pile of projects does look lovely, strewn about so. How wonderful to know you are so talented to make all those cozy gifts!!
Does that mean there's a FO kitty quilt somewhere? :)
Little Seamstress...I want to see your list!
KellyJo...who says they are all gifts??? I'm keeping a lot of them! ESP...Yes....FO quilt is done, but I'm procrastinating on your sheers.
ESP...I saw the FO kitty quilt and it is very sweet. :)
Mom, I'm glad to see you are making some lists. They are the key to my survival over here!
Post a Comment